I love Mister Softee. He's the ice cream man, or maybe "the man" of the ice cream truck business in New York (yeah, his trucks are all over the place and I'd like to think that the Captain Softee truck near Washington Square Park reigns supreme).
My ice cream of choice - sprinkle dipped vanilla cone. Sometimes rainbow sprinkles, usually choco.
My eating method - start eating the top, pushing sprinkles towards the bottom to the cone. It leaves a bunch of sprinkles for me once the top is gone, kind of looking like a bunch of ants. Yeah, gross but I got over it.
Getting Mister Softee usually means an accomplishment, usually the end of the day. After getting through a busy work week and first week of classes, it tasted that much better.
Mister Softee = accomplishment
For more discourse on ice cream...
2 comments:
will they still have mister frostees around when vaughn and i visit in JANUARY?!
Post a Comment