Feel like it's been forever since I've turned the pace down to just chill.
Walked 40 blocks down Broadway tonight. I was in no rush to get back home. Nothing that I had to finish, read, send so I just walked. No destination.
Got to see Morningside turn into the Upper West. Nail salons and Latin restaurants turned into GAP and the Crocs store. Found out that I'd be pretty well stocked with BofA's if I lived around there. It was nice just taking in a part of the city that I'd pretty much neglected for a while. It felt nice not having to listen to my iPod and just focusing all of my senses on the city.
A walk so contemplative I started thinking about what I could blog about. @joshy said it best when he said RT @joshy I think my blog hates my twitter. Sure, blog posts can be just as kirt and quick as a tweet (I'm looking at you @guiriba) but my Twitter sure does allow me to get REALLY quick gratification. Nothing wrong with that, but I'm realizing how seldom these moments get. Not just blogging here and now but reflection. Perhaps I actually have more time for myself than I realize.
2 comments:
maybe if we increased the wager to 50, you'd breathe more life into this puppy. i like the post though. love hearing about sights/sounds of the city.
twitter pisses on blogs. as for your situation with b of a. if you talked to chuck, it wouldn't matter where you lived. all atm fees are reimbursed, fool. plus, you earn interest. it was the best advice peezy's ever given me.
Post a Comment