As soon as the professor stops talking and dismisses us to the trains and buses that will take us home one topic usually surfaces with my classmates: the job search. Can't say that I have been hot on the trail and keeping up on leads. I've pretty much narrowed it to NYC (I think) and well, that's it. I'm not entirely worried because I've been meeting and talking to people in the areas that interest me and I'm certainly happy with where my networks have taken me.
As I continue to think about re-entering the (full-time) working world, I think about all of the things that I want to do and be in in addition to [insert job title]. I'm really looking forward to reading for leisure; I felt like I couldn't read enough when I was working full-time. I hope to continue working out with the regularity that I've established lately. Along with continuing past trends, I want to develop new skills and hobbies. When I meet people or see folks who I haven't talked to in a while I want to have a variety of answers to the question, "what do you do?"
As often as I can, I write
I do a little bit of DJ'ing here and there
I make little short films about random things
I fix things
I cook
I cut hair
1 comment:
reading for fun is the best.... i miss it
Post a Comment