A piece of advice for the current college students: appreciate your schedules. Almost any day can be a weekend if you want (though it shouldn't). When you move on to the next phase, you can't always go out on a Thursday or stay up late for no reason. That's why the weekend has become BIG for me. I try and take advantage of it, whether it's a resting weekend or an adventurous one because when it comes down to it, 2/7 is not a good ratio.
This weekend, some of the best friends one can ask for will be up. I get a kick out of showing folks around, sharing a piece of "my world" with them. As much as I love home, the Bay has become a more exciting home; it's a home that I still have to explore. Once I clock out today, I'm free to roam and with a wide-eyed group of good people. No complaining here.
2 comments:
i concur.
so what do you have planned this fine weekend??
Post a Comment