Anytime I break a good sweat, I feel accomplished. It's not too hard with Burbank heat but it just feels good to get off my ass and do some work. Between errands and hoopin', I definitely got wet-wet.
Front:
And back:
ADDED BONUS
The family got a new addition today too. Meet...BARRY!
He's really cute, but I honestly feel bad. I think separation anxiety hit hard and he just seems so scared. But hey, dogs don't have feelings and it's all about making us owners happy, correct? In all honesty, I hope he eventually feels safe and at home here.
Lastly, some video footage. No, not Rannel doing crazy and embarassing things. I just thought that you might enjoy this.
3 comments:
the sweat on that shirt is paul status
that dog is TOO CUTE!
good thing you didn't name him barON...he mighta left you for the clippers.
yay for blog media!!
Yo, I totally dig that Lupe video. In fact, it's my favorite song on The Cool. Let me know what you think of this.
I hope all is well, homie!
-Anthony D.
Post a Comment